Tuesday 17 April 2012

Discussion with the client and agreed outcomes

Our general brief given by our contractor included very few but specific criteria these were that the video by child friendly featuring class activities and games etc. but must contain relevant written details in order to influence the child’s parents or carers into opting for perhaps even a free trial secession at one of their multiple classes. The video must also include a catchy piece of recognisable or identifiable music to grab instant attention.

Emails
31/01/12
18:03    Zac: Scott we im looking to obtain a working brief to produce an artefact for a company and I was wondering if there was anything you have that we could have a crack at it.
22:47    Scott: Yeah sure, if you can get hold of camera you can bring to class we would love you to put a BWYT (Bezerk Woodley Youth Theatre) advert together just make sure you check with the Bezerkers that they are happy to be filmed alright buddy, see you Tuesday.  Good work tonight btw
23:12    Zac: Sweet nice one fella, would it be possible for you to knock up a written or hard copy for me at some stage please?
23:37    Scott: Yeah sure just make sure to remind me and I’ll put one together when I get a spare minute and email you a copy over ok.
32/01/12
13:56    Scott: also we’ve got matt coming into watch next week and I’m sure he’d be happy to get involved and have a look at what you’re working on, have a good week buddy.

14/02/12
15:07    Zac: Scotty me and my project partner have put together a short montage of rushes and rough edit for you to take e a look at when you get a free moment, if you could get us a little feedback asap please that would be great.
17:49   Scott: cheers have a chat in class tonight looks like it’s shaping up nicely though J

03/03/12
15:36    Zac: we’ve got a couple of variations of the final stages of the rough edit as we are moving towards the collusion of our projects practical time so if I could hear back from you ASAP that would be ideal please.
04/03/12
11:22   Scott: Yeah nice boys, if you could cut it down from around the 50 it is at the moment to 3o or so that would be ideal perhaps loose that tracking shot of Simon or whatever and swap out the narration for a soundtrack not too fussy about what just keep it clean yeah.
14:54    Zac: No worries I’ve got something that I think will work nicely.
15:03    Scott: nice one buddy I’ll leave you to it then.

20/03/12
15:22    Zac: done dusted let me know what you think and how we did, we managed to cut it down to thirty one seconds so pretty close and I took “make them Laugh” from singing in the rain so it goes quite nicely with what we do ha-ha. 
15:28   Scott: Love it if it were up to me lads you could have an A it’s a nice little advert well done J
15:33   Zac: Distinction, but it’s the thought that counts ha-ha J



No comments:

Post a Comment